This gorgeous set helps children understand the water cycle!
This PDF file includes:
- One full color, full page chart with terms
- One full color, full page chart with no terms
- One black and white, full page chart with terms
- One black and white, full page chart with no terms
- Definitions and labels for 9 terms related to the water cycle
- Arrows for each of the 9 terms, to be placed on the blank charts
- Instructions for making and using this item
Terms include: water storage in oceans, evaporation, transpiration, precipitation, water storage in ice and snow, infiltration, collection, and water in the atmosphere
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).