Stunning pictures make this a perfect work for your botany or cultural area!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures & labels for 16 types of vegetables
- Control cards for the 16 types of vegetables
- Definitions for each type of vegetable
- A control chart showing all the vegetables
- Suggestions for using this work
Vegetables are: Brussels sprouts, asparagus, cabbage, carrot, watercress, celery, spinach, garlic, lettuce, radish, onion, potato, broccoli, turnip, parsnip, Swiss chard
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).