These beautiful cards make learning about types of shells fun and easy!
This PDF file includes:
- 12 pictures each (24 in all) for each category: univalve and bivalve
- A full-page poster explaining the characteristics of each type of shell
- A full-page control chart showing each shell in the correct category
- Labels for each category (univalve, bivalve)
- Instructions for making and using this item
Univalve shells are: queen conch, tiger cowrie, common limpet, knobbed whelk, chambered nautilus, murex endivia, bullmouth helmet, Atlantic triton, Scotch bonnet, nutmeg, weasel cone, and turbo sarmaticus. Bivalve shells are: scallop, native oyster, common cockle, round (quehog) clam, river clam, blue mussel, green-lipped mussel, soft-shell clam, spiny oyster, giant clam, razor clam, and prickly cockle.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).