A perfect introduction to the world of music theory!
This PDF file includes:
- 12 picture cards of common musical symbols and notes
- 12 labels for the symbols and notes
- 12 picture/label cards (control cards) for the symbols and notes
- Definitions for all 12 symbols & notes
- Full control chart so the students can check their work
- Instructions for making this work
Symbols and notes are: bass clef, treble clef, quarter note, half note, whole note, eighth note, sixteenth note, sharp, flat, staff, time signature, and repeat sign. Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is a PDF file which is emailed to you.