A perfect introduction to the world of music theory!
This PDF file includes:
- 12 picture cards of common musical symbols and notes
- 12 labels for the symbols and notes
- 12 picture/label cards (control cards) for the symbols and notes
- Definitions for all 12 symbols & notes
- Full control chart so the students can check their work
- Instructions for making this work
Symbols and notes are: bass clef, treble clef, quarter note, half note, whole note, eighth note, sixteenth note, sharp, flat, staff, time signature, and repeat sign. Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).