A fantastic way for kids to learn about common musical instruments!
This PDF file includes:
Instruments are: violin, viola, cello, bass (strings); trumpet, trombone, tuba, French horn (brass); flute, clarinet, bassoon, oboe (woodwinds); timpani, snare drum, cymbals, xylophone (percussion). Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 in. with label; slightly smaller without.
- 16 picture cards of musical instruments
- 16 labels for the musical instruments
- 16 picture/label cards (control cards) for the instruments
- Definitions for all 16 instruments
- Full color control chart (pictured) so the students can check their work
- Instructions for making this work
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).