A fantastic way for kids to learn about common musical instruments!
This PDF file includes:
Instruments are: violin, viola, cello, bass (strings); trumpet, trombone, tuba, French horn (brass); flute, clarinet, bassoon, oboe (woodwinds); timpani, snare drum, cymbals, xylophone (percussion). Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 in. with label; slightly smaller without.
- 16 picture cards of musical instruments
- 16 labels for the musical instruments
- 16 picture/label cards (control cards) for the instruments
- Definitions for all 16 instruments
- Full color control chart (pictured) so the students can check their work
- Instructions for making this work
This item is a PDF file which is emailed to you.