A fantastic way for kids to learn about different types of invertebrates!
This set uses the UK spelling "mollusc"; for the American version, see our Types of Invertebrates Cards.
This PDF file includes:
- 4 full-color picture cards for each invertebrate type (32 pictures total)
- Labels for all the types of invertebrates
- Control cards (picture/label) for each type of invertebrate
- Definitions for each type of invertebrate
- Title cards for each of the 8 types of invertebrates
- A control card listing all the types of invertebrates by category
- Instructions and suggestions for using this work; this is a large amount of material, but instructions are included for dividing it into sets.
Terms are: vase sponge, jellyfish, striped flatworm, hookworm, tube sponge, sea pen, spotted flatworm, soybean cyst nematode, stove-pipe sponge, sea anemone, sapphire flatworm, pinworm, red tree sponge, coral, Mediterranean flatworm, root-knot nematode, snail, earthworm, spider, sea urchin, giant clam, sea mouse, crab, sand dollar, octopus, clam worm, beetle, starfish, squid, leech, millipede, and sea cucumber.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).
Interested in the other UK versions? Please see this post: A Closer Look at the International Versions.