Stunning photos make these cards a great way to learn about different types of herbs!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures for 16 different kinds of herbs
- Labels for 16 different kinds of herbs
- Definitions for each type of herb
- Control card (picture & label) for types of herbs
- Control chart showing each labeled picture
- Instructions for making & using this item
Herbs include: fennel, savory, marjoram, parsley, mustard, tarragon, mint, thyme, rosemary, oregano, sage, lavender, basil, chives, cilantro, and dill. Size: nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is a PDF file that is emailed to you.