Stunning photos make these cards a great way to learn about different types of herbs!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures for 16 different kinds of herbs
- Labels for 16 different kinds of herbs
- Definitions for each type of herb
- Control card (picture & label) for types of herbs
- Control chart showing each labeled picture
- Instructions for making & using this item
Herbs include: fennel, savory, marjoram, parsley, mustard, tarragon, mint, thyme, rosemary, oregano, sage, lavender, basil, chives, cilantro, and dill. Size: nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).