Children will enjoy learning about all the different types of grains!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures & labels for 16 different types of grains
- Control cards for each type of grain
- Definitions for each type of grain
- A control chart showing each type of grain matched correctly
- Instructions and suggestions for using this material
Grains are: rye, barley, wheat, corn, oats, quinoa, millet, rice, buckwheat, spelt, sorghum, wild rice, durum wheat, teff, triticale, and einkorn wheat.
This item is a PDF file which is emailed to you.