Children will enjoy learning about all the different types of grains!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures & labels for 16 different types of grains
- Control cards for each type of grain
- Definitions for each type of grain
- A control chart showing each type of grain matched correctly
- Instructions and suggestions for using this material
Grains are: rye, barley, wheat, corn, oats, quinoa, millet, rice, buckwheat, spelt, sorghum, wild rice, durum wheat, teff, triticale, and einkorn wheat.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).