Части тела человека. A great way for children to learn the Russian names for Parts of the Body!
This PDF file includes:
- Picture cards for different body parts
- Russian labels for the body parts
- Control cards (picture/label) for the body parts
- Definitions for each part of the body in Russian and English
- Instructions for making and using this work in Russian and English
Parts are: eyes, mouth, ear, nose, tongue, stomach, arm, leg, hand, foot, head, teeth, hair, and elbow. Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is available as a PDF only.