A great way to practice land and water forms in Russian!
Best for use in Russian-speaking classrooms!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures & Russian labels for 10 land and water forms
- Definitions for all 10 land and water forms, in both Russian and English
- Blackline masters for all the forms
- Instructions for making & using this material in Russian and English
- A control card showing all the Russian and English terms together
Land & water forms are: lake, island, cape, bay, peninsula, gulf, strait, isthmus, system of lakes, and archipelago. Size: Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label, slightly smaller without.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).