Lovely, easy-to-understand drawings make it easy and fun to study the echinoderm!
Interested in all the invertebrates cards? Check out our Invertebrate Nomenclature Card Set for a savings of 10%!
This PDF file includes:
- Picture cards for the parts of the echinoderm
- Labels for the echinoderm parts
- Picture/label cards (control cards) for each part
- Definitions for each part of the echinoderm
- Instructions for making this item
- Blackline master so kids can make their own booklet
Parts are: echinoderm, arms, central disc, eye spots, spines, mouth, ambulacral grooves, tube feet. Size: nomenclature cards are appromixately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label, slightly smaller without.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).