Stunning drawings are a great way to learn about all the parts of an ear!
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures and labels for 12 main parts of an ear
- Control cards for each part of the ear
- Definitions for each part of the ear
- A full page (8½ x 11 in.) poster showing each part of the ear, clearly labeled
- Blackline master of the ear picture
- Instructions for making and using this item
Terms are: ear, pinna (auricle), auditory canal, eardrum, malleus, incus (anvil), stapes (stirrups), cochlea, cochlear nerve, semicircular canals, vestibular nerve, Eustachian tube
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).