Studying seeds is fun and easy with these lovely cards!
Interested in all the botany nomenclature cards? Check out our Botany Nomenclature Card Set for a 10% savings!
This PDF file includes:
- 6 picture cards for the parts of the seed
- 6 label cards for parts of the seed
- 6 picture/label cards (control cards) for the seed parts
- Definitions for all the parts of a seed
- Blackline masters of the seed picture
- Instructions and suggestions for making & using this work
Seed parts are: seed, testa, plumule, radicle, embryo, and cotyledon. Size: nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).