Studying seeds is fun and easy with these lovely cards!
Interested in all the botany nomenclature cards? Check out our Botany Nomenclature Card Set for a 10% savings!
This PDF file includes:
- 6 picture cards for the parts of the seed
- 6 label cards for parts of the seed
- 6 picture/label cards (control cards) for the seed parts
- Definitions for all the parts of a seed
- Blackline masters of the seed picture
- Instructions and suggestions for making & using this work
Seed parts are: seed, testa, plumule, radicle, embryo, and cotyledon. Size: nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label; slightly smaller without.
This item is a PDF file that is emailed to you.