Children love to study the parts of the fruit with these helpful cards!
While the apple has traditionally been used for this work, the peach is actually a more accurate representation of the layers. If you purchased the apple version from me (either printed, a PDF, or on a CD-ROM) please email me to get the new version for free.
Interested in all the botany nomenclature cards? Check out our Botany Nomenclature Card Set for a 10% savings!
This PDF file includes:
- 6 cards for the parts of a fruit
- 6 labels for the fruit parts
- 6 picture/label cards (control cards) for the fruit parts
- Definitions for all the parts
- Blackline masters for the fruit picture
- Instructions for making and using this material
Fruit parts are: fruit, endocarp, mesocarp, exocarp, pericarp, and seeds. Size: Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label, slightly smaller without.
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).