Children love to study the parts of the fruit with these helpful cards!
While the apple has traditionally been used for this work, the peach is actually a more accurate representation of the layers. If you purchased the apple version from me (either printed, a PDF, or on a CD-ROM) please email me to get the new version for free.
Interested in all the botany nomenclature cards? Check out our Botany Nomenclature Card Set for a 10% savings!
This PDF file includes:
- 6 cards for the parts of a fruit
- 6 labels for the fruit parts
- 6 picture/label cards (control cards) for the fruit parts
- Definitions for all the parts
- Blackline masters for the fruit picture
- Instructions for making and using this material
Fruit parts are: fruit, endocarp, mesocarp, exocarp, pericarp, and seeds. Size: Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label, slightly smaller without.
This item is a PDF file that is emailed to you.