Stunning drawings make this the perfect way to study parts of a bird!
Interested in all the vertebrate cards? Check out our Vertebrate Nomenclature Card Set for a 10% savings.
This PDF file includes:
- Pictures cards for all the parts of a bird
- Labels for the bird parts
- Picture/label cards (control cards) for each bird part
- Definitions for all the parts of a bird
- 1 title card for parts of a bird
- Black line masters for the bird picture
- Instructions for making this material
Parts are: bird, beak, head, breast, wing, body, tail, legs, and claws. Size: nomenclature cards are appromixately 3 x 4 ½ in. with label, slightly smaller without.
This item is a PDF file that is emailed to you.