This beautiful album covers all the materials for botany and zoology for 6-9 elementary!
This PDF file includes:
- Detailed information about teaching natural science (botany and zoology) in the Montessori 6-9 classroom
- Information about giving presentations, using nomenclature cards, and understanding the theory behind Montessori botany and zoology studies
- Scope and sequence lists for 6-9 botany and zoology
- Can be used in school or homeschooling environments
- 70 pages when printed (PDF file format)
- Coordinates perfectly with Montessori for Everyone materials, which need to be purchased separately
- Written in a clear, easy-to-understand style, with color pictures of the materials
- Includes sequential presentations for:
~ All of the "parts" and "types" cards for both botany and zoology
~ Plant and animal stories and research
~ Physiology of plants (Botany Charts) and animals (Characteristics of Vertebrates)
~ Plant and Animal Kingdoms and classification and much more
- Does not come with materials; album only. The materials needed are whatever is listed here (all Botany and Zoology "Parts", "Types" and charts, stories, and research).
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).