Beautiful photos liven up this classic Montessori work!
If you prefer the traditional drawings instead of photos for this work, see here. The definitions are the same for both sets.
This PDF file includes:
- 10 picture cards for the beginning land and water forms
- 10 labels for the land and water forms
- Control cards (picture/label) for each land and water form
- Simple definitions for each land and water form
- Instructions and suggestions for making and using this work
Land and water forms are: lake, island, cape, bay, peninsula, gulf, strait, isthmus, system of lakes, archipelago. Nomenclature cards are approximately 3 x 4 in. with label, slightly smaller without.
This item is a PDF file which is emailed to you.