These are the traditional folders for the study of geometry for ages 6-9. These files are only available as a set.
These PDF files include:
- A1 - Fundamental Concepts
- B1 - Types of Lines
- B2 - Parts of a Straight Line
- B3 - Positions of a Straight Line
- B4 - Positions of Line Segments
- B5 - Positions of Two Straight Lines
- C1 - An Angle
- C2 - Parts of an Angle
- C3 - Types of Angle Sizes
- C4 - Types of Angle Positions
- C5 - Complementary and Supplementary Angles
- D1 - Closed Figures
- D2 - Polygons
- D3 - Curved Lines
- E1 - Triangles by Side
- E2 - Triangles by Angle
- F1 - Types of Quadrilaterals
- H1 - Parts of a Circle
- Command Cards for Folders*
These folders contain definitions and pictures for making 3-part cards.
*The Command Cards for Folders are identical to our Geometry Command Cards except the cards are marked with the letter and number of the set they go with.
This item consists of PDF files which will be emailed to you.