Children can use these charts to learn the names of the Geometry Cabinet shapes!
Please note: charts are standard size (8 ½ x 11), therefore the shapes are not as large as the actual Geometry Cabinet shapes. For 1-to-1 matching, please see the Geometry Cabinet Cards.
This PDF file includes:
7 labeled charts, one for each Geometry Cabinet tray:
- Presentation Tray (circle, square, triangle)
- Circle Tray (6 circles of graduated size)
- Rectangle Tray (1 square and 5 rectangles)
- Triangle Tray (scalene, isosceles, equilateral, right, acute, and obtuse)
- Polygon Tray (pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, decagon)
- Closed Curve Tray (quatrefoil, ellipse, curvilinear triangle, oval)
- Quadrilateral Tray (rhombus, trapezoid, parallelogram, trapezium)
This item is a PDF file that is emailed to you.