Children can use these charts to learn the names of the Geometry Cabinet shapes!
Please note: charts are standard size (8 ½ x 11), therefore the shapes are not as large as the actual Geometry Cabinet shapes. For 1-to-1 matching, please see the Geometry Cabinet Cards.
This PDF file includes:
7 labeled charts, one for each Geometry Cabinet tray:
- Presentation Tray (circle, square, triangle)
- Circle Tray (6 circles of graduated size)
- Rectangle Tray (1 square and 5 rectangles)
- Triangle Tray (scalene, isosceles, equilateral, right, acute, and obtuse)
- Polygon Tray (pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, decagon)
- Closed Curve Tray (quatrefoil, ellipse, curvilinear triangle, oval)
- Quadrilateral Tray (rhombus, trapezoid, parallelogram, trapezium)
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).