These gorgeous charts are an updated and corrected version of the old 9-12 Geography Charts, #18 - #60.
Revised with the help of a high school physics teacher, they cover the movements of the Earth, the atmosphere, and geographic features using stunning photographs, high-quality graphics, clearly written explanations, and completely updated experiments.
Please note: Children should complete Geography Experiments 6-9 before moving on to this set.
These PDF files include:
- 43 full-page (8½ x 11 in.), full-color charts covering the geography and geology of the Earth (wind, water, weather, geographic formations, and more)
- 32 pages of guides explaining the charts - the information is accurate and updated
- 16 science experiments illustrating the concepts on the charts, clearly explained
- A list of all the charts and experiments
- A list of materials needed for the experiments
- Instructions for using the charts and experiments
- 80 pages of material in all
This item is a set of PDF files that are emailed to you. Sorry, we cannot provide samples of the charts other than the picture and detailed description provided here.