These gorgeous charts are a completely updated and corrected version of the old Geography Charts!
Created with the help of a high school physics teacher, they give an overview of physics, astronomy, geography, geology, and chemistry using stunning photographs, high-quality graphics, clearly written explanations, and completely updated experiments.
These PDF files include:
- 17 full-page (8½ x 11 in.), full-color charts covering the Solar System, Sun, the Earth, and all aspects of earth science
- 15 pages of accurate and updated explanations for the charts
- 34 science experiments illustrating concepts on the charts
- A list of all the charts and experiments
- A list of materials needed for the experiments
- Instructions for using the charts and experiments
- 53 pages of material in all
Chart 1 - The Solar System—The Ratio of the Volume of the Earth to the Sun
Chart 2 - The Sun’s Family—The Earth and the Solar System
Chart 3 - The Cosmic Dance—Beginning of the Cooling Process
Chart 4 - The Time of the Volcanoes—The Cooling Process
Chart 5 - The Sun’s Beautiful Daughter—Rain and Cooling
Chart 6 - The Zones of the Earth
Chart 7 - Solar Energy
Chart 8 - Fire and Ice: The Movement of the Earth
Chart 9 - How the Sun’s Rays Reach the Earth
Chart 10 - Vertical & Oblique Rays
Chart 11 - Distance of the Sun to the Earth
Chart 12 - Work of the Solar Rays in Passing Through the Atmosphere
Chart 13 - The Earth Stores Heat: Atmosphere as a Poor Conductor of Heat
Chart 14 - Radiation: The Giving Back of Heat
Chart 15 - Radiation—Retaining Heat
Chart 16 - Radiation—Dispersing Heat
Chart 17 - Day and Night—Rotation and Its Consequences
Interested in charts 18-60? You'll like our Geography Impressionistic Chart Set 9-12!
This item is available for instant download. Simply click "Click here to download your order" under Order Summary in the email you receive after making your purchase to download your PDF file(s).
Sorry, we cannot provide samples of the charts other than the picture and detailed description provided here.